Behavior is an attitude that often is done by someone. Attitude is a hypothetical construct that represent an individual’s degree of like or dislike for an item. Attitudes are generally positive or negative views of a person place, thing are event. Attitudes are composed of thoughts, just as houses are composed of bricks. For this reason, positive thoughts build good attitudes while negative thoughts build bad attitudes.
Blind optimism is the assumption that things you can't control will go your way, regardless of uncertainty or evidence to the contrary. Positive thinkers focus as much as possible on those aspects of reality they can control, and realize that most people can do more than they think they can. Although realistic about their limitations and shortcomings, they seek to transcend them through consistent effort. In this way, they are able to see options that pessimists miss or dismiss, and thereby bring the best out of themselves and others.
Negative thoughts proceed along habitual pathways until they become permanent negative attitudes.
Example of good attitudes in:
Family :Respect to the parents and others family (sister, brother, uncle, etc.), hear and do the parent’s advice, love the family, etc.
In campus: respect to the lecturer and other friends, tell the truth, help to each other, care with other, on time, etc.
Example of bad attitudes in:
Family: lying to the parents, opposing, saying crudely, etc
Campus: gossiping, individualism, making a noisy in the class, don’t respect and care with other
Here are seven simple but powerful tips to having a more positive attitude - and thus becoming a more powerful person.
1. Take passionate action towards living your life. Do not just make it through the day, live it. Sink your teeth into it and live it like it was your last day on earth. Wring every moment out of it and live each day with passion. Passion and a positive attitude are contagious. You will find others attracted to you who are just as passionate about life and living.
2. Act instead of reacting. Don't wait until something bad happens then try to deal with it. Be proactive and make something good happen. You are responsible for what you make of the life you have, and you only have one, so don't waste it. Create the best life you possibly can, one day at a time.
3. Believe that each moment is perfect regardless of its outcome. Bad things happen. That is a fact of life. but that doesn't mean you have to allow it to drag you down. Good can come from everything, no matter how bad it may be at the time. Learn to open yourself up to learn from, and gain strength from, the bad things that happen in your life. Learning to have a positive attitude even when bad things are happening will help you to get through the bad times even stronger and more determined to succeed.
4. Learn to always be grateful for what you have. It's a well-known fact among successful people that having gratitude will get you more than never being satisfied. There's nothing wrong with having dreams and goals and desiring more out of life, but don't forget to be grateful for what you have already. Those who are never satisfied or grateful with what they have get into a "needy" ot "poverty" mindset, where they think they never have have anything, and are doomed to never having anything. A positive attitude attracts positive actions. Gratitude attracts positive energy.
5. Seize every opportunity that you can instead of regretting it later. Now, whatever you do, don't put yourself in the poorhouse or take food out of your childrens' mouths, chasing every get-rich-quick scheme that comes around the corner. But don't be afraid to take opportunities that feel right either. Successful people have taught themselves to have a sixth sense when it comes to taking advantage of new opportunities.
6. Always keep your sense of humor. People like to be around those who find humor in even the most awkward moments. Learn to laugh and you will be more positive, especiall if you can learn to laugh at yourself. don't take yourself, or life, too seriously. Life is much too short to waste it moping around in self pity. Humor is very attractive. A positive attitude can be born from a strong sense of humor.
7. Believe that you are in charge of your destiny. No one can take your dreams from you except for you. As long as there's still breath in your body, there is no limit to how much can accomplish. Life is not something that is going on around you. It is what you